Sunday, May 16, 2010

Your daily motivation! Take it!

"If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time."--B.J. Marshall

I know this quote sounds kind of negative at face value, but I heard a variant of this quote that was a bit more uplifting and inspirational.  Actually, I saw it on a shirt when Kristen and I were in Kuaii:

"The un-aimed arrow never misses."

I really like this thought.  Do what needs to be done, don't stress, do what you can do, but don't forget to live in the moment and to enjoy the life your living: to experience joy and happiness as well.

Chill out!  If you stress less, you'll hit your goals more!  That's the way I take this one.

Let me know what you think!

See you on Mount Baldy!

Sensei Brian Colwell
Martial Arts Superhero &
3rd Generation Eagle Scout Ninja
We Love Kempo Martial Arts Dojo
"For the Love of the Martial Arts"
San Diego, CA 92128

No comments:

Post a Comment