Sunday, May 9, 2010

Your daily inspiritational quote!!! "Service"

Dedicate your life to a cause greater than yourself, and your life will become a glorious romance and adventure.
--Mack Douglas

I can't say enough how true this is.  I've dedicated myself to helping Boy Scouts.  It's a niche market in the martial arts community that I excel in, that makes me truly happy.  I always look forward to teaching the Boy Scouts that come through our doors.  By the time they're done with their 3 months of class, whether they continue with classes or not, they are changed young men.  They have better developed a fighting spirit, and desire for success.  It pushes me to grow this program even more when I see all the success.

Kristen now has her life's purpose: the Army of Angels.  It's a self defense program for women.  She has DREAMS about this work she's doing.  That's commitment.

Have you thought about your life's purpose?  How you're going to help people as an adult or how you're helping people now?  It's pretty deep stuff.  Believe me, though...helping people makes the time fly.  You always feel good afterwards.

I love helping people and teaching the martial arts.

See you at the top!  Let us know what your plans are for making an impact in YOUR community!

Sensei Brian Colwell
Martial Arts Superhero &
3rd Generation Eagle Scout Ninja
We Love Kempo Martial Arts Dojo
"For the Love of the Martial Arts"
San Diego, CA 92128

No comments:

Post a Comment