Sunday, May 30, 2010

Inspirational Quote of the Day: E.E. Cummings



I know most of us Scouts aren't the "coolest" people at school.  You might have noticed that I don't spend very much time trying to be cool at the dojo either.  I just am who I am.  You can ask Kristen: I've been this way FOREVER!  Always true to me and my ideals.  Don't try to be cool, don't try to be like everyone else.  There's something different about you that makes you really good at...something.  Something which will make you LOTS of money.  Something unique to you and your personality.  Pursue it.

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight--but never stop fighting!"
--E.E. Cummings

See you at the Tooth of Time!

Sensei Brian Colwell
Martial Arts Superhero &
3rd Generation Eagle Scout Ninja
We Love Kempo Martial Arts Dojo
"For the Love of the Martial Arts"
San Diego, CA 92128

No comments:

Post a Comment